Large Patient Communication Board for Older Adults, Seniors
- Normally ships in 1-2 days
- 5.00 Ounces
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Large size Patient Communication Board is ideal for older adults struggling with speech in the hospital, ICU, rehab
This easy-to-use, large patient communication board includes more than 60 large pictures designed to help nonspeaking adults and older patients communicate with doctors, nurses, caregivers and loved ones. Aids recovery for patients who have difficulty with speech, either temporary or longer term, express their needs and feelings. Each board is two-sided and includes colorful pictures with large print to express feelings, personal care needs, people to see, emotions and pain scale, alphabet and numbers for spelling out messages. Includes a marker to point or circle pictures or write out messages.
Use this board to enhance patient-provider communication in hospital, ICU, rehab, nursing care, hospice and around your home. Bring this with you to your next hospital procedure to help a loved one advocate for his or her needs.
- Large overall size (11" x 17") with 1.5" pictures make it easy to see and point to choices
- Large pictures with large print words
- Thick, wipeable cardboard that can be reused by a single patient
- Set includes one large-size board plus 1 dry erase marker