Daily Living Picture Cue Card Set
- Normally ships in 2-3 days
- $10.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Use these Daily Living Picture Cue Cards provide as word cues, to prepare visual lists or as memory cues for people with dementia and cognitive/communication difficulties
Ideal for adults who struggle with word finding, as well as non-readers, to create a communication book, shopping list and picture menus. This complete set of 624 illustrated picture cards helps people with dementia, memory and cognitive disabilities manage their personal care routines, shopping lists, meal planning, activities, calendar and more. The set includes 288 picture cards for food and clothing shopping, 144 cards for meal planning and menus and 192 daily activity cards for grooming and housekeeping. Picture cards comes in handy storage boxes. Use the cue cards and wallet to create a portable communication book, illustrate daily routines, visual lists for shopping or step-by-step activity instructions.
Each laminated cue card is laminated card is 2" x 3.5" and fits into the Picture Card Wallet included for easy viewing and list making. The portable vinyl Picture Card Wallet displays 16 picture cue cards.
- Set includes 624 full-color, laminated, and durable cards
- Includes 288 Shopping Cards, 144 Select-A-Meal Cards, 192 Daily Activity Cards, and Data and Calendar cards
- Includes one pocket-sized vinyl picture card wallet, size 4.25 x 5" when closed. Holds 16 cards.