Dentist Office Visual Support Package
- 1.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
Visuals Make Dentist Visits Painless for Patients with Autism, Special Needs
Going to the dentist can be very stressful and scary for some children and adults with special needs including autism. What's going to happen? What's that noise? Using a visual schedule that describes the visit with pictures and symbols can help patients understand the procedures and expectations, and allows the patient (and dentist) to have a better experience.
Our Dentist Office Visual Support Package is designed using picture symbols that illustrate ten activities, in sequence, that typically occur at a dental visit. Some feelings symbols are also included so the patient can express OK, Stop or Need a Break. Each schedule board is 8.5" x 11" and laminated for durability and cleaning.
The Dentist Office Visual Support Kit include:
* Working with your staff to design a customized schedule that describes the sequence of activities of your practice.
* Inclusion of your logo and other branding requirements of your practice.
* Six laminated schedule boards you can wipe clean and use over and over again.
* One PDF version of your schedule to make available on your website so patients can download the schedule in preparation for their visit.
"Thank you for making the Picture Communication Boards for our office. It has worked wonders for some of our patients! One little boy in particular never sat for a cleaning. But using the Board he did everything."
Cara Donley DMD, Sudbury MA
* Please note your credit card will be charged up front to start work on your custom order.