Extra Large Patient Picture Communication Board for Disabled Adults, Seniors
- Normally ships in 1-2 days
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 6 - 12||and get 5% off|
Extra Large-size Patient Picture Communication Board Helps Adults with Speech Disabilities to Advocate for Their Care in Hospital, ICU, Rehab
This easy-to-use, extra large patient communication board includes more than 60 large pictures designed to help nonspeaking adults, older patients and people with disabilities communicate with doctors, nurses, caregivers and loved ones. Each board is two-sided and includes colorful pictures with large print to express feelings, personal care needs, people to see, emotions and pain scale, alphabet and numbers for spelling out messages. Set includes a dry-erase marker to point or circle pictures or write out messages. Aids recovery for patients who have difficulty with speech, either temporary or longer term, express their needs and feelings.
Use this board to enhance patient-provider communication in the hospital, ICU, rehab, nursing care, hospice and around your home. Bring this communication board with you to your next hospital procedure to help a loved one advocate for his or her needs.
- Large overall size (11" x 17") shows 60+ large images so it's easy to hold, see and point to choices
- Large pictures with large print words, is picture is 1.5: with large type so it's easy to read
- Thick, wipeable cardboard that can be reused by a single patient
- Set includes one large-size board plus 1 dry erase marker
See also: Extra Large Patient Word Communication Board